We have extensive experience in all aspects of communications. This enables us to provide an overview of the whole communications infrastructure of a company, and make recommendations based on the best systems, software, networks, and connectivity.
We are particularly focussed on the needs of organisations requiring:
- Help and knowledge in areas in which they have little experience
- Voice and data Integration, or convergence technology
- Cost reduction - our audit approach reviews systems, network provision, service agreements, line rentals and call costs.
- Computer/ telephony integration
- Systems management service - this includes an analysis of your current situation, an assessment of your current and future needs, the preparation of a technical specification and tender documentation, if appropriate, managing the tender process with appropriate suppliers and full project management. The service can be taken in full or part.
- BT monopoly on line rentals has ended ? up to 15% savings over BT Retail prices
- Specially negotiated tariffs for landline calls to mobiles
- ?Free calls? - VOIP
- Regular tariff reviews
Allowing us to carry out a full analysis of your telecommunications needs and current expenditure will enable us to recommend not only call tariff savings but to ensure that the lines and equipment you use are appropriate and cost effective for your business. We will provide you with a full report detailing the different areas of your current expenditure and recommendations for tariff management, line usage and hardware infrastructure. A change in tariff can be implemented for you very quickly and any hardware changes agreed and phased in over an appropriate period. Our Audit approach includes:-
- Tariff Management
- A review of line rentals and package fees
- Network reviews
- Reporting our findings and recommendations On going monitoring